Steam Summer Sale 2013

You don't really need to play the first to enjoy Witcher 2. I say get it regardless. It's one of the best RPGs I've played in a long time.

I disagree, call me crazy but I find Witcher 1 a far better game than 2. I played Witcher 1 for ~80 hours over the course of a month or so, but I've been playing 2 for over a year on and off (probably a total of 20-30 hours at best), just keeps getting boring due to being too open.

For just gameplay, but it's always best to play the prequels of a game so you get all of the back story.

I'm not saying you shouldn't play TW1... it's a great game, but a lot of people get turned off by the combat mechanics. If that's the case I recommend going straight to the sequel, which is massively improved in that regard. I think the plot stands on its own just fine but can always read up on wiki or watch a youtube playthrough of the original if you must.

I'm not saying you shouldn't play TW1... it's a great game, but a lot of people get turned off by the combat mechanics. If that's the case I recommend going straight to the sequel, which is massively improved in that regard. I think the plot stands on its own just fine but can always read up on wiki or watch a youtube playthrough of the original if you must.
Completely disagree, but really don't care :).

Gotta say... I took a break and gamed it up tonight on The Walking Dead... and man... am I really enjoying it. Just beat the first 2 episodes and had a blast, well worth the 7 bucks haha :D

Purchased a few others

Gifted a friend all the grand theft autos (nice deal on that last night)
and just purchased Falled Enchantress - Legendary heroes just now. << hopefully will be a good game.

Purchased a few others

Gifted a friend all the grand theft autos (nice deal on that last night)
and just purchased Falled Enchantress - Legendary heroes just now. << hopefully will be a good game.
Played no more than 17 minutes on Fallen Enchantress .. that should tell you something LOL

I pulled the trigger on Rogue Legacy. It's so addictive... I keep telling myself one more try and end up playing for hours. Highly recommended especially if you liked Dark Souls / Demon's Souls.

Top Bottom