• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Russ

For any gamers out there, or even someone looking to get into some games, steam summer sale is a great time to do it :).

http://store.steampowered.com/

They have there regular sales that change every 24 hours,
They have "Flash Sales" which change every 8,
They have "Community Choice" where the community votes on a game to get an even larger discount, vote is on 3 different games every 8 hours

The regular sales although not advertised as much are still on sale for an additional 24 hours after there in the spotlight.

I usually spend a lot of money during this time :D

Shelley

For any gamers out there, or even someone looking to get into some games, steam summer sale is a great time to do it :).

http://store.steampowered.com/

They have there regular sales that change every 24 hours,
They have "Flash Sales" which change every 8,
They have "Community Choice" where the community votes on a game to get an even larger discount, vote is on 3 different games every 8 hours

The regular sales although not advertised as much are still on sale for an additional 24 hours after there in the spotlight.

I usually spend a lot of money during this time :D
Was already on it. :D First day sales didn't have anything I really wanted and just checking now on day2 to see if there's anything that takes my fancy. :p

*Unleashes the CC*

Russ

Was already on it. :D First day sales didn't have anything I really wanted and just checking now on day2 to see if there's anything that takes my fancy. :p

*Unleashes the CC*
I was tempted to buy the new Bioshock game, still am a little but I usually hate buying single player games.

With that said... I bought Sleeping Dogs when it went on sale earlier in the game and do not regret it one bit, if you're into GTA style games, you'll love Sleeping Dogs :D

Shelley

I was tempted to buy the new Bioshock game, still am a little but I usually hate buying single player games.

With that said... I bought Sleeping Dogs when it went on sale earlier in the game and do not regret it one bit, if you're into GTA style games, you'll love Sleeping Dogs :D
Never was a fan of the GTA Games although I am looking at Black Ops 2 which is currently 50% off which is tempting. :p I might purchase this.

Forsaken

AMD: Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3, Tomb Raider, Farcry 3, Sleeping Dogs, Hitman Absolution, Medal of Honor: Warfight
nVidia: Metro: Last Light

The free games I got with my new video card (one was doa so need to return it).

Luke F

Just be careful with getting round country restrictions etc. - I've been put on alert lists (according to steam support) and blocked from purchasing several times for buying games for Germans. I'm currently blocked from purchasing again right now (they re-block me every sale).

Russ

Just be careful with getting round country restrictions etc. - I've been put on alert lists (according to steam support) and blocked from purchasing several times for buying games for Germans. I'm currently blocked from purchasing again right now (they re-block me every sale).
Ouch that sucks... if you spot a game you really want let me know I'll see what I can do to gift it to ya, we enjoy using your add-ons and appreciate your hard work :)

Forsaken

I have someone buy them then gift them to me (y).

I think you can use a VPN to play the games registered in other countries. I am not sure haven't tried steam yet but in theory it should be possible.

Lucas

You can but as per Steam ToS it is not allowed and could end up in your account being blocked completely if I'm not wrong.