• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Status Updates in sidebar

I like the idea, I think it should be limited to those that you are following, with an option to set how many to display. I am going to have a go at it if I can.

yes very useful to keep an touch with friends statue
and the sidebar seem like the best place for it
thanx
LIKE IT

I like the idea, I think it should be limited to those that you are following, with an option to set how many to display. I am going to have a go at it if I can.

If you do that, could you make it a configurable option? As that wouldn't suit me much!

I think an option to display how many and also the string length of text to display per status message.

Starting to work on this, but I'm kind of waiting until Beta 2 comes out at this point to see what's different with templates and such before I reinvent the wheel.

Starting to work on this, but I'm kind of waiting until Beta 2 comes out at this point to see what's different with templates and such before I reinvent the wheel.

Awesome. It would be nice if this was included in the software, but I don't think it is going to be. :(

Getting back to this now, work has been kicking my butt and sadly playing with the beta forum software has to take a back seat to paying the bills ;) I should be making some progress on this this week.

Getting back to this now, work has been kicking my butt and sadly playing with the beta forum software has to take a back seat to paying the bills ;) I should be making some progress on this this week.

Appreciated! Look forward to seeing this when you do push it out though! :)

thanx a lot take your time
bills comes first

Top Bottom