• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Status Updates in sidebar

-GR-

I like the idea, I think it should be limited to those that you are following, with an option to set how many to display. I am going to have a go at it if I can.

kkm323

yes very useful to keep an touch with friends statue
and the sidebar seem like the best place for it
thanx
LIKE IT

Lee

I like the idea, I think it should be limited to those that you are following, with an option to set how many to display. I am going to have a go at it if I can.
If you do that, could you make it a configurable option? As that wouldn't suit me much!

Lee

Starting to work on this, but I'm kind of waiting until Beta 2 comes out at this point to see what's different with templates and such before I reinvent the wheel.
Awesome. It would be nice if this was included in the software, but I don't think it is going to be. :(

bambua

Getting back to this now, work has been kicking my butt and sadly playing with the beta forum software has to take a back seat to paying the bills ;) I should be making some progress on this this week.

Lee

Getting back to this now, work has been kicking my butt and sadly playing with the beta forum software has to take a back seat to paying the bills ;) I should be making some progress on this this week.
Appreciated! Look forward to seeing this when you do push it out though! :)

kkm323

thanx a lot take your time
bills comes first