Statistics

Statistics 1.5

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Statistics - Adds additional information to the forum statistics block located in the sidebar.

Description:

Adds additional information to the forum statistics block located in the sidebar.

(Example of default forum statistics)

View attachment 65980

(Example of forum statistics after add-on is installed)

View attachment 65981

(Example of options page)

View attachment 65982
Features:
  • Show or hide any statistic
  • Change title descriptions from options page
  • Cron runs once an hour to update statistics
Requirements:

Read more about this resource...

nice addon, I use widget frame work so had to create widget with the andy_stats template

thanks

Andy,

Another great Add-on - Quick question - "members in last 30 days" - is this the number of unique users visited in the last 30 days...

Just wondered :)

Cheers

Andy,

Another great Add-on - Quick question - "members in last 30 days" - is this the number of unique users visited in the last 30 days...

Just wondered :)

Cheers

Thank you, Paul.

Yes "members in last 30 days" means unique members that have logged in in the past 30 days.

Andy, would it be possible to add one more stat that show how many new sign ups in the last 30 days? I know we can dream up endless stats we want lol but I would love to know this. Or is it possible to do otherwise with the core somewhere? thanks I am loving this add on - I need to review it I have had it a good while. .

@LuvMeSumZen

Nice idea and might be worth adding a "New Members Last 30 Days".

If you're curious how many new members have registered on your forum, you can run this SQL in phpMyAdmin:

SELECT username
FROM xf_user
WHERE register_date > 1389728713

The number on the end is 30 days ago. You can get that number from this website:

http://www.epochconverter.com/

nice addon, I use widget frame work so had to create widget with the andy_stats template

thanks

Is that why am I not seeing mine? Didn't create widget?

EDIT: Please explain what I would have to do to make it work. I'm new to XenForo. My site just went live yesterday.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Is that why am I not seeing mine? Didn't create widget?

EDIT: Please explain what I would have to do to make it work. I'm new to XenForo. My site just went live yesterday.

Thanks.

with widget framework installed.

Go to the appearance tab in admincp.

click add widget - set the following options

renderer: [advanced] template (without wrapper)

Template: andy_statistics

Title: statistics

Position: forum_list

Display order: whatever you like

check widget active

There is not an option that reads Template:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-06-17 at 1.11.28 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-06-17 at 1.11.28 PM.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 16
Please contact the developer Andy he is very helpful on on his addons you wont find better support.

Top Bottom