Statistics

Statistics 1.5

No permission to download
@AndyB after I updated to 1.3 the statistics disappeared on my site, I had to uninstall/install it again to have it reappear.

i cant get it to work , iam lost . where is template Option

6ad4d2e44434f9ebe4f329e0bba4f341.png

Tried installing, got the following error:

Server Error
String could not be parsed as XML

1. SimpleXMLElement->__construct() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 0
  2. AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->getXmlType() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 27
  3. AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home1/oldrdev/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Tried uploading the files again, still receiving the same message.

**EDIT ** As pointed out by Andy, was using a 3rd party installer, worked fine when the installer was disabled.

Last edited:
Check the Usergroup Permissions!
Usergroup permissions had nothing to do with the statistics :)

I was forced to RE-install the plugin to get the statistics to appear. Still looking for a solution to remove the plugin and keep my stats.

Hi, i got problem with plugin after disc space run out. I am going to get more, but before that in need to know how to fix this problem. Everything seems to work well when i disable statics plugin.
Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'pelikais_xenforo.xf_statistics' doesn't exist

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in Andy/Statistics/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 37
  6. Andy_Statistics_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in Andy/MembersOnline/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 8
  7. Andy_MembersOnline_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxx/public_html/domain/index.php at line 13

Top Bottom