XF 2.0 Statistics Suddenly Stopped Counting

RoyalRumble

Hi everyone.

Our forum statistics have stopped working the past few days - as below. No server error logs - does anyone know where I can begin to look to fix this?

Thanks

1532592995193.webpt

Thanks Brogan.

All crons seem to be stuck :confused:

Untitled.jpg

Manually run the Hourly Clean Up cron and see if that fixes it. It will take some time for them to catch up. It should generally get caught up if your site is active.

You can potentially refresh <url>/job.php until it indicates that there aren't any more jobs left if that doesn't clear it. (If there are other jobs that need to be run, they may cause the cron jobs to delay.) Also check the file permissions for job.php.

Last edited:
Manually run the Hourly Clean Up cron and see if that fixes it. It will take some time for them to catch up. It should generally get caught up if your site is active.

You can potentially refresh <url>/job.php until it indicates that there aren't any more jobs left if that doesn't clear it. (If there are other jobs that need to be run, they may cause the cron jobs to delay.) Also check the file permissions for job.php.

Thank you. Hourly Clean Up didn't seem to fix it, when I try an run job.php I just get '{"more":false}'

When we have seen cron tasks stopped previously, it has typically been due to third party add-ons.

Disable all add-ons and manually run the cron task.

When we have seen cron tasks stopped previously, it has typically been due to third party add-ons.

Disable all add-ons and manually run the cron task.

Thanks. Tried that, no luck unfortunately. We dont have many (they're below) and the ones we do, have been running long before Cron tasks stopped.

1532882659002.webp

I've since found threads describing a similar issue;

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/cron-jobs-not-running-automatically.140086/

And here, Chris D mentions "We’re aware a few people have experienced such issues" - to what sounds similar to my issue.

Top Bottom