Statistics all 0

JayX

'Your Statistics' is working fine but 'Gallery statistics' all remain at 0, despite me running the appropriate cron.

I only just purchased the gallery and have made no amendments to it whatsoever.

I believe you're currently running XenForo Media Gallery 1.0.0. You may be encountering a bug which has since been fixed.

You will need to renew your XenForo license before being able to access the newer versions.

I believe you're currently running XenForo Media Gallery 1.0.0. You may be encountering a bug which has since been fixed.

You will need to renew your XenForo license before being able to access the newer versions.

Thanks for your response, but surely you can't be telling me that I've just paid $72 for a product that doesn't work without further upgrades? This wasn't specified, as if it was I wouldn't have purchased it.

The license you purchased for has been expired for a number of months. All add-ons share expiry dates with the parent license, so you have access to a version that was considered available when that license was expired. As such, extending your XF license would give you access to newer XFMG licenses as well.

If you want to do this, get in contact with us and we can do that without the XFMG extension cost being included. Alternatively, if you're not happy with this, uninstall XFMG from your forum, delete any downloads you have of it and get in contact with us for a refund.

Top Bottom