XF 1.5 Statement violates GTID consistency

CrispinP

Hi folks,

I recently reinstalled my QA server and put mysql57 on there (my prod has 5.6).
I am now getting the following error whenever I try create a thread or resource.

Mysqli statement execute error : Statement violates GTID consistency: Updates to non-transactional tables can only be done in either autocommitted statements or single-statement transactions, and never in the same statement as updates to transactional tables.

I've turned off GTID in the my.cnf and restarted mySQL but to no avail.

Any clues as to how to get this to work?

This DB is a restore from prod in both code and DB.

Full error:
upload_2016-9-13_23-16-14.webp

Thanks
Crispin

So that's the odd thing - they were on (by default apparently) and I turned them off.

I set them off with the @globalthingymagig as well as in the my.cnf. A reboot and it still shows as off.

upload_2016-9-14_19-40-13.webp

Perfect! Thanks for the tip. Setting that off and/or editing the my.cnf and setting it to zero there works.

So, if this was a default install of 5.7.13, is there going to be fun to be had with new users who install this and XF?
My prod version is 5.5 and it has none of this listed.

Thanks again.

yup, same here. I get this every time I try to log out from the user side (admin side seems to work fine).

Code:
[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 661
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete() in XenForo/Model/Session.php at line 487
[*]XenForo_Model_Session->processLastActivityUpdateForLogOut() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Logout.php at line 44
[*]XenForo_ControllerPublic_Logout->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /index.php at line 13
[/LIST]

PS - for now, I just commented out the transactional part in Model/Session.php for
processLastActivityUpdateForLogOut()

Last edited:
Top Bottom