RM 1.1 Starting to dig into Resources

Floren

Hi,

I finally took the plunge and installed the Resources on a local server.
I have few questions:
1) Can I add some text above the list of resources, on main page as well on a specific category?
2) Can I make the Home link to automatically push to Resources main page?

I moved my forums from /community to / and got rid of Wordpress. I would like to have the resources as welcome page, not the forums:
https://www.axivo.com/community/

You can add a notice and use resource_index and resource_category as the template.

Or you can use the ad_below_top_breadcrumb template and a conditional statement with an array containing the template names.

Thanks Brogan. My goal is to have different page intro's on specific categories only.
For example, I will use the resources to publish Axivo repository contents as well tutorials. On the main page I will have an introduction. On Repository category, I will explain how to install the repo at the top of the page, etc. You get the idea.

How feasible is this?

I don't see the category ID exposed in the output CSS as it is with forum nodes so I don't believe it's possible.

The only thing available is the Description which is set in the ACP for each category.
That could be restyled to make it more prominent, or you can use inline styling as the field supports HTML.

Top Bottom