XF 1.2 Star voting like in this forum

You know you want to code it Jeremy!! :::: Sends subliminal messages telling you you do ::::
Is that what just went by my head and caused this poster to attack me with the army men that are randomly sitting on a shelf? Cause you missed, and unfortunately, I don't wanna code it. ;) Its not a feature I personally use on forums and do not feel its a necessity to have. Although, if I look at this bug report it leads me to believe that the system was built into XenForo to make reusability possible, so it may be relatively simple for another coder to build it.

Is that what just went by my head and caused this poster to attack me with the army men that are randomly sitting on a shelf? Cause you missed, and unfortunately, I don't wanna code it. ;) Its not a feature I personally use on forums and do not feel its a necessity to have. Although, if I look at this bug report it leads me to believe that the system was built into XenForo to make reusability possible, so it may be relatively simple for another coder to build it.

That's it! *casts VooDoo* :D

Top Bottom