1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Star voting like in this forum

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Alexey.P, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Alexey.P

Alexey.P Member

Hi,

Is it possible to add the same star-voting script xenforo community forum have? this one:
    vote.PNG

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That rating system is apart of the Resource Manager, and not directly the forum. I'm not sure if the base code is in the forum and exposed to add-ons, but it will require a custom add-on.

The Forum Heroes and Shelley like this.
  3. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

You know you want to code it Jeremy!! :::: Sends subliminal messages telling you you do ::::

4. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Is that what just went by my head and caused this poster to attack me with the army men that are randomly sitting on a shelf? Cause you missed, and unfortunately, I don't wanna code it. ;) Its not a feature I personally use on forums and do not feel its a necessity to have. Although, if I look at this bug report it leads me to believe that the system was built into XenForo to make reusability possible, so it may be relatively simple for another coder to build it.

The Forum Heroes likes this.
  5. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

That's it! *casts VooDoo* :D

6. Alexey.P

Alexey.P Member

To be honest, I would pay for such mod.

Located some where around the thread title..

7. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Shelley likes this.