star trek continues, web series

Oh man... I was looking forward to this series but I didn't even finish this first episode. I thought the Apollo/Greek Gods episode of TOS was one of the worst ones... so to see them continue it was about the worst subject they could pick in my eyes... I'll give future episodes a chance but not as excited as I was. I have to say though, production quality was top notch- my issue is only with the script.

Oh man... I was looking forward to this series but I didn't even finish this first episode. I thought the Apollo/Greek Gods episode of TOS was one of the worst ones... so to see them continue it was about the worst subject they could pick in my eyes... I'll give future episodes a chance but not as excited as I was. I have to say though, production quality was top notch- my issue is only with the script.

I was going to criticize this post but I didn't even finish reading it. I'll give your future posts a chance. I have to say though, your post was good, my only issue is with the content which I didn't read.

I see what you did there. A fair point. I did feel I watched enough (half maybe?) to get a serious idea where it was going.

I have that problem too. I find most modern stories to be 100% predictable such that watching them is a waste of time. That's why I don't watch TV and why I visit the movie theater maybe once a year.

FWIW, the last half of the episode is where the substance is, and I didn't see it coming.

I don't see a spoiler code here so let me say my guess is the very thing they were using in the first scene is used to solve the problem?

Screen Shot 2013-06-01 at 11.42.21 AM.webp

HER BUNS ARE THE BEST

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom