Duplicate Staffbar into NavBar

DrCustUmz

I am brand new to xF, coming from vB3. I am in love with everything, only suggestion I can think of so far is the staff bar... It just seems out of place and redundant to place it on top of what is already an amazing navigation system. The first thing I looked for where modifications to remove it, I discovered @ShikiSuen mod to move it into the navbar, also @Pandemix modified version. The placement they have given the admin options and the way they do so just feel more fitting and natural to the way xF is, esthetically and functionality.

This is just a brand new user's first impression but I do feel if this small modification was made out of the box, it would give a better first reaction to any first time xF user.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think it would be better to put it under the user account, with red flags for reports and approval.
Something like this addon:

I have made something similar for my site.
I think it is better that it will not be a new icon stealing space and you directly see if there is something that should be handled.

I think it would be better to put it under the user account, with red flags for reports and approval.
Something like this addon:

I have made something similar for my site.
I think it is better that it will not be a new icon stealing space and you directly see if there is something that should be handled.
That depends. This is what I did for my current CSCN theme:
(The wrench icon is only visible by site admins.)
1616668159505.png

Top Bottom