XF 1.1 Staff Online Now

tekgirl

I like the separate users online and then staff online...where can I find this either as an addon or code?

Thanks

jake, on the home page, I only see members online...is that because there are no staff online? Am wondering why there was a thread with extra code for staff online in this case.

Thanks

LOL...ok, so I guess I can remove the code from a thread I saw and out back the original code, which I have backed up and all should be good? Thank you!!!

So, Jake, I went back to the default code and all I get is Members Online - not Staff Online, even though I am the admin and therefore Staff Online should show up. Is there some kind of switch I need to enable? Thanks!

There is no on/off switch.

A user is staff if they are in one of these two areas:

Admin CP -> Users
> Moderators
> Administrators

Also revert this template if it is customized:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates
> forum_list
> sidebar_online_users

Thanks, Russ...I actually liked your edit, but needed the staff names to display properly. What I did was replace the code with the default code instead of reverting. So do I then have to still revert the template?

Thanks, Russ...I actually liked your edit, but needed the staff names to display properly. What I did was replace the code with the default code instead of reverting. So do I then have to still revert the template?

Reverting does that for you, simply redoes to the code to the default style.

Ok, so i did the revert...the forum_list does not have a revert..still not working...I guess this was not working for me all along or I would not have looked for other code for staff online ;-[

can someone help me get this sorted out please? Staff Online should be working, but is not. Attached is a screenshot. I am an admin so there should be a staff online container, correct? in addition to the Members Online.

Thanks

Attachments

• staff-online.webp
    staff-online.webp
    4.5 KB · Views: 32
can someone help me get this sorted out please? Staff Online should be working, but is not. Attached is a screenshot. I am an admin so there should be a staff online container, correct? in addition to the Members Online.

Thanks
The theme you are using is for 1.1.x version? You can also PM me with your admin account details. :) Can't gurantee anything, but I can look into it.

How about I don't want see any member or staf online where is turn off this , any help thank you

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> forum_list

Remove the red code:

Rich (BB code):
<xen:hook name="forum_list_nodes">
	<xen:if is="{$renderedNodes}"><xen:include template="node_list" /></xen:if>
</xen:hook>

<xen:sidebar>
	<xen:edithint template="sidebar.css" />

<xen:hook name="forum_list_sidebar">
		<xen:include template="sidebar_online_users" />

<!-- block: forum_stats -->
		<div class="section">