[SSD] Custom Markup For User

[SSD] Custom Markup For User 1.0.1

No permission to download
Using version 1.0.1, there are issues.

1.) When users try to choose their username color, the color box does not appear under the check box for color username.
2.) It seems to override the username styles i've set in xenforo for some reason. The option to use the xf style first doest NOT work.
3.) There is no way to preview the name without going back into the forums and then going back to preferences.

Unless anybody has figured out a fix for this, i'm going to uninstall this and find an alternative.

Despite various attempts to reboot the project, I've pretty much lost interest in forums in general.

Anybody wanting to fork the project can do so on GitHub. I'll still provide limited uninstallation support for those who need it.

Several people have PM'd me about the license of this add-on.

I am not changing the license of this add-on. Even if this addon is unmaintained, I have no intention to charge users.

(Unless you give me 1 million GBP. I accept wire transfer.)

@Lisa from Stolen Sheep Design has agreed to take on maintaining this project, under these conditions:

1. The license of the software must remain the same (BSD 2-clause modified) for at least one year; after which they are free to change the license to any FSF(Free Software Foundation)-approved license;
2. All contributions to the software must be made public via the use of repository management sites such as GitHub

Hello,
first of all I want to say Awesome addon! I was searching this for long! Second I have a bug:
1a9d8afdce1c486b9822e7aed7873bfc.png

If I click on the color tool than some parts are invisible. :) All works I can set the color also but I can't see everything. Do you know where this problem is? :)
EDIT: The issue was caused by my custom style. You need to put the style stuff in each of your used styles folders.

Thank you, CabCon!

Last edited:
Just FYI we've used this since 2013 (version 1.01 as now) on a always updated xenforo board. Hundreds use this. No issues, no errors. Anything that was like above is probably cosmetic (remove the transparency on that background or add a colour, and where are the colour selection boxes?) or a bad install.

Captur33e.webp Captured.webp
Capture2.webp

Last edited:
Just FYI we've used this since 2013 (version 1.01 as now) on a always updated xenforo board. Hundreds use this. No issues, no errors. Anything that was, like above (fix that css), is probably cosmetic or a bad install.

View attachment 149413 View attachment 149415
View attachment 149414
Hi,
thanks for your reply. Yes it was caused by the styles folders. I putted the style stuff not in my style folder (not default). So it was totally my bad. I'm sorry about this and updated my post adove.

Thank you!
Best regards,
CabCon.

Hi,
thanks for your reply. Yes it was caused by the styles folders. I putted the style stuff not in my style folder (not default). So it was totally my bad. I'm sorry about this and updated my post adove.

Thank you!
Best regards,
CabCon.
I just noticed the selectors for the colours are missing in your screen, edited a bit late lol sorry.

Just FYI we've used this since 2013 (version 1.01 as now) on a always updated xenforo board. Hundreds use this. No issues, no errors. Anything that was like above is probably cosmetic (remove the transparency on that background or add a colour, and where are the colour selection boxes?) or a bad install.

View attachment 149413 View attachment 149415
View attachment 149414

I'm surprised this thing still works :p.

Have you run into any issues with caches? I vaguely remember issues with that a while back but I was never really able to reproduce/fix it properly.

Top Bottom