SportsDiscussion.net

I signed up - looks good, although I have to admit I am not a big fan of black backgrounds and white text - it's a little painful on the eyes.

Another minor gripe, but new forums look a little empty when there are so many options & subforums...sometimes it is better to let the content grow before expanding to so many areas.

Another minor gripe, but new forums look a little empty when there are so many options & subforums...sometimes it is better to let the content grow before expanding to so many areas.

Agree to an extent.

If I am going to a sports site though, and see an area that is dedicated to MY team, I am more apt to post in it simply because I know other fans of the same team are more likely to see it as well as respond in it. I certainly wouldn't search long myself to see if there was an area for my team.

Appreciate the feedback.

Agree to an extent.

If I am going to a sports site though, and see an area that is dedicated to MY team, I am more apt to post in it simply because I know other fans of the same team are more likely to see it as well as respond in it. I certainly wouldn't search long myself to see if there was an area for my team.

Appreciate the feedback.

Plus with us knowing the script for game score updates is working, we'll be having threads inserted like crazy for games/scores.

IMO, it should edit and update the first post, that just looks bot spammy as it currently is, esp with no one but the RSS talking in the thread, might look ok like that if 10 or so ppl were engaging a convo in it during the game.
The hope is that people will discuss the game they're interested in and then when there's a score update they'll be alerted. I could alert them without making a new post but the timestamp of the post and everything might be nice.

Top Bottom