Pick'em & Survivor - Fantasy Sports Prediction games

Pick'em & Survivor - Fantasy Sports Prediction games [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($45.00)

Bob

Bob submitted a new resource:

Pickem & Survivor - Fantasy Sports Prediction games - Pickem & Survivor are the worlds most popular Fantasy Sports Prediction games

Pickem is a Fantasy Sports prediction game. Whether against the spread or straight up, you are tasked with picking the outcome of every game in a given week for an entire season.

Survivor is a popular variant of Pickem where you only select a single team for the week and if you get it correct, you move onto the next week, if not you receive a strike and depending on the pool type (single, double or triple elimination), you may be eliminated.

Key Features
  • User...

Read more about this resource...

Hi @Bob i couldn't find the version 2.1.6 in my customer account?
lol oops... got a bit a head of myself as 2.1.6 is the upcoming release, 2.1.5 is the current release (I edited the resource to reflect that).

Hey bob! Getting back in biz at glorifythepast! Good to see this is still running. Any way to add a confidence pool where in addition to picking all the games for a week, each game is assigned a point value? So say you have 16 games, You would put 16 pts for your most confident game and winner, 15 points for the next game and winner, and so on down to 1.

• Love
Reactions: Bob
Hey bob! Getting back in biz at glorifythepast! Good to see this is still running. Any way to add a confidence pool where in addition to picking all the games for a week, each game is assigned a point value? So say you have 16 games, You would put 16 pts for your most confident game and winner, 15 points for the next game and winner, and so on down to 1.
Hey Bud! Hit me up in a conversation so we can catch up and discuss :) Great to see ya!

Im getting an issue now where the reminder is sent out even if you have entered your picks for the week. Only happened since the latest update

Last edited:
Bob updated Pickem & Survivor - Fantasy Sports Prediction games with a new update entry:

2.2.2 Maintenance Release

Maintenance Release 2.2.2 (Stable)

Note: This version of Pickem requires XF 2.2.2 or higher!

See: https://xenaddons.com/tags/pickem-222/ for all suggestions and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Brogan The ticket I sent the other day...gotta to give Bob a hat tip. GREAT support.

The asset loader works really well with the XF cloud ...

Reactions: Bob
Lock Date.

In the description for setup on your web page:
Lock Date. This is used to CLOSE the week (stop people from editing their picks for that week). Its best to set the Lock date when the first game for that particular week starts.

but in app setup description:
The Week Lock Date is used to "lock" all games/matches for the entire week at a specified date/time, which is usually either the date/time of the last game/match of the week OR the kickoff date/time of the majority of the games/matches for that week, eg 13:00 Sunday for NFL games is a popular use case for this.

I imagine it's the first option or am I missing something?

Top Bottom