XF 1.5 Spoiler

Senpai

whenever im making a thread on my website and i cant get spoiler to work i click insert spoiler but afteer its just blank

whenever i click insert spoiler and it uses this code [.SPOILER="test"][/SPOILER]
and thats why it doesnt work but whenever i use [.spoiler]test[/spoiler]

it does.

please dont say the code is wrong i putted the dot so it doesnt make it into spoiler :)

whenever i click insert spoiler and it uses this code [.SPOILER="test"][/SPOILER]
and thats why it doesnt work but whenever i use [.spoiler]test[/spoiler]
Content needs to be in the spoiler tags in order for the spoiler to function.

[SPOILER="Test"]Content[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER]Content[/SPOILER]

I don't really understand the issue.

You enter the content in the spoiler where the cursor is.
the spoiler button gets the code wrong

29da601d3ce3427b1eda5c72f1309972.gif

That's the correct code. That's a spoiler tag with a title, but you need to actually type in the middle of the tags the content you want inside the spoiler.

It doesn't place the text in the wrong place.

The spoiler button asks you for a title. You entered a title and it put the title inside the spoiler tag.

The text you want to be inside the spoiler either needs to be typed in, or you can highlight text you want to be inside the spoiler before clicking the editor button.

It doesn't place the text in the wrong place.

The spoiler button asks you for a title. You entered a title and it put the title inside the spoiler tag.

The text you want to be inside the spoiler either needs to be typed in, or you can highlight text you want to be inside the spoiler before clicking the editor button.
ohh ohh sorry :D shouldnt cause this mess ahh just realised i should of read it :)

Top Bottom