XF 1.5 Split Members Forum

RSI

Hi,

I'm considering creating another set of forums on my server using the same xenforo installation. This may not be possible, but is there anyway to create two sets of user accounts or membership to where people could register for one set of forums or the other?

I could have sworn I saw some split installations maybe add-ons like this in the past and maybe even using different domains with the same installation, but I cannot remember.

If I'm understanding, that would really just be two installations. A single set of users is a pretty fundamental part of a single installation.

If I'm understanding, that would really just be two installations. A single set of users is a pretty fundamental part of a single installation.

Yeah, that's kinda what I thought. I want to start a different forum, but I don't want to pay for another web hosting plan. I can install another one on the same server because my plan has 2 databases and can handle two separate domains, but it's a shared server so it will use twice the resources and CPU so I don't want 2 installs.

Top Bottom