Resource icon

[splendidpoint.com] Top Users of the Month (Any Range) Widget 1.1.1

No permission to download
thank you so much for this widget. i been looking for this for a long time.
is it possible to create this widget for XenPorta (Portal) framework
again thank you for sharing

thank you so much for this widget. i been looking for this for a long time.
is it possible to create this widget for XenPorta (Portal) framework
again thank you for sharing

Actually I started building a site with Xenporta. But realized in mid way that Xenporta did not have many blocks I needed where as the Widget Framework had most widgets pre-existing. So I switched to WF for the sidebar. You can use the WF with Xenporta just fine for the sidebar. Use EWRporta_Portal as one of the positions and the WF will display widgets on the sidebar on the portal page.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method WidgetFramework_Extend_Model_User::getTopUsers() in Patch\library\WfTopUsers\WidgetRenderer.php on line 42
:(

Fatal error: Call to undefined method WidgetFramework_Extend_Model_User::getTopUsers() in Patch\library\WfTopUsers\WidgetRenderer.php on line 42
:(

Have all the files uploaded correctly? I have this running on three forums and it's working perfectly.

If the files have uploaded right, and you give me access to your admin cp in a PM I can probably fix it.

Regards

This is great! Suggestion: Top users of "$Month" is better imho than "Top posters in last 30 days"...

Lol... I know... That just would need unnecessary calculation of which month it is and how many days have passed and all that... I can probably do it though if I have some time.

Have all the files uploaded correctly? I have this running on three forums and it's working perfectly.

If the files have uploaded right, and you give me access to your admin cp in a PM I can probably fix it.

Regards

yes .. All files have been uploaded :(

2012-02-12 7-48-50.webp

The problem occurred in the localhost

after using this mode my suggestion is
  1. to be able to add the count of posts, points, or likes under the user name
I want to thank you again for this excellent mod

This seems to be exactly what I need to run a contest, thanks for sharing it with us!
I'll install this soon (tomorrow hopefully)

Top Bottom