Resource icon

[splendidpoint.com] Top Users of the Month (Any Range) Widget 1.1.1

No permission to download
Hey Brandon, let me know if you need help! :)
I installed the widget framework and that's working fine.
Do I install this via the addon manager or the widget manager where you can add new widgets?
I tried the addon manager like the rest of the plugins and got this.
Error

Please enter a valid callback method.
Thanks

I installed the widget framework and that's working fine.
Do I install this via the addon manager or the widget manager where you can add new widgets?
I tried the addon manager like the rest of the plugins and got this.
Error

Please enter a valid callback method.
Thanks

Hi

You install this like all other Addons. And the valid callback method error arrives only if you have not uploaded the files correctly or if you have uploaded in the wrong path. The folder WfTopUsers and all it's contents have to be inside the library folder.

Hi

You install this like all other Addons. And the valid callback method error arrives only if you have not uploaded the files correctly or if you have uploaded in the wrong path. The folder WfTopUsers and all it's contents have to be inside the library folder.
hm,, I know I had that folder in the library folder..
After the error, I'd see the "plugin" in the addon manager, but nothing under options.. How do I add it to the widgets from that point.

I'll try it again tonight

Thanks

hm,, I know I had that folder in the library folder..
After the error, I'd see the "plugin" in the addon manager, but nothing under options.. How do I add it to the widgets from that point.

I'll try it again tonight

Thanks

It might not have installed correctly. Re-Upload the files and select upgrade from Add-On Options.

One it installs correctly, you will see a new Widget Renderer in the renderers list while adding an new widget.

It might not have installed correctly. Re-Upload the files and select upgrade from Add-On Options.

One it installs correctly, you will see a new Widget Renderer in the renderers list while adding an new widget.
will do, I'll try it here in a couple hours during lunch :)

I uploaded it again at lunch and I don't see anything under "List widgets"

nothing.webp

I see this in my plugins though

[splendidpoint.com] Top Users Widget

please advise where I should look to edit the feature

thanks

*I've actually found a mod that will work better for what I need. Thanks anyways :)*

HI Ad ! i want Exclude some id of node in application menu Because some user up many post in ads forum and became top User . Please help me . Tks

Top Bottom