Spider identification

You could use $visitor['is_robot'] in your php code because it's already in the xf session code;)

How: as $visitor['is_robot']
Where: well that depends how you want to use it.
I'd imagine I'd want to show it as

Online now: 149 (members: 39, guests: 110, spiders :10)
on the forum index page and as a spider in the online page

Current Visitors
This is a list of all visitors currently browsing XenForo Community.

Under the $visitor['is_robot'] is this just a boolean or does it actually detect which spider...

For example would we be able to change the online_list template from

HTML:
<xen:if is="{$user.user_id}">

<h3 class="username"><xen:username user="$user" rich="true" class="StatusTooltip{xen:if $noOverlay, ' NoOverlay'}" title="{xen:string censor, $user.status}" /></h3>

<div class="userInfo">
                <div class="userBlurb dimmed">{xen:helper userBlurb, $user}</div>
                <dl class="userStats pairsInline">
                    <dt title="{xen:phrase total_messages_posted_by_x, 'name={$user.username}'}">{xen:phrase messages}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $user.message_count}</dd>
                    <dt title="{xen:phrase number_of_times_something_posted_by_x_has_been_liked, 'name={$user.username}'}">{xen:phrase likes_received}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $user.like_count}</dd>
                    <dt>{xen:phrase trophy_points}:</dt> <dd title="{xen:phrase trophy_points}">{xen:number $user.trophy_points}</dd>
                </dl>
            </div>

<xen:else />
            <h3 class="username guest dimmed">{xen:phrase guest}</h3>
        </xen:if>

To something that first checks is_robot the secondly sets the name to the detected spiders name ect, actually why am I asking this???

/me goes to experiment!

Top Bottom