Spam! SPAM! SPAM! And MOAR SPAM...

I'm having the same problem, had to turn on email verifications to deter some of it, but they registered a bunch of accounts before that.

I like it with mustard and sourdough bread myself...

Attachments

• 220px-Spam_with_cans.webp
    220px-Spam_with_cans.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 15
I spotted two spam registrations after installing it! Looks like it's not possible to ban human-spammers.
It is impossible to ban human spammers... though the latest craze is not human, it is all bot. The program being used has cracked Recaptcha and email verification, all automatically... remove that issue, that is 99.9% of spam issues gone.

I will do that to.
I just got Spam after i regitered to all that Antispam and adding it into XenUtils...
Coincidence?

Bogus, those don't have any affect on the current bot spam problem plaguing forums. The anti spam and xenutiles will stop most human spammers, but not this bot onslaught. Keycaptcha will stop all bot spam, leaving you only with human spammers to deal with... which anti spam and xenutiles will help you keep insignificant.

I've had both of those features installed since they were made, and they've both kept manual spam to really low and insignificant levels, until this recent bot spam issue.

Those anti-spam services can't register the IP's fast enough for the bot plague... for them to effectively work and stop them. Keycaptcha is 100% thus far on bot spam... and I can see them hitting my sites in the hundreds, and not one getting through.

Top Bottom