XF 2.1 Spam phrases + Mod first post

Russ

I have some specific phrases setup on my spam phrase to REJECT the user. I also have the first post moderated setup as well though. Are these posts coming through to moderation that includes the spam phrases on them because I have the first post moderated setup?

I figure the spam phrases would reject them first.

Russ, is this on PixelExit or your gaming site? Are these new registrations or older accounts?

Pixel Exit

I just checked the code, spam checking is only performed for visible content, and the visibility is set in the Creator constructor, so yeah - having them go to moderation will override spam phrases.

Thanks, kind of figured something like that was going on. Maybe worth looking into getting it configured to prevent blatant spam messages from going into mod queue via spam phrases in the first place.

Are these new registrations or older accounts? If new registrations would you like to try an addon to combat them from signing up?

Preferably not :)

We have a very specific problem which certain keywords will fix it. I'll make some adjustments on the moderation queue.

Although... I do feel if spam phrases is set to reject it should check prior to the mod queue.

I have some specific phrases setup on my spam phrase to REJECT the user. I also have the first post moderated setup as well though. Are these posts coming through to moderation that includes the spam phrases on them because I have the first post moderated setup?

I figure the spam phrases would reject them first.
hey can you help how to set that up .. i have used the suggested and i still see the same pasts with same phrase

Top Bottom