XF 1.1 Spam Cleaner Time out

Ray

Front-end

"The following error occurred:
The server did not respond in time. Please try again."

Server Error Log:

"Error Info

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214"

How do I fix this?

Thanks

p.s. applying spam cleaner to user with over 8k posts

"The following error occurred:
The server did not respond in time. Please try again."

That's a javascript timeout on the client. You can increase that timeout by editing the js files. But despite that timeout the task should continue to run (though you won't get any feedback in the client browser).

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

The task continued to run despite the js timeout on the client, but then it exceeded a MySQL limit resulting in that error log.

If you have root access to the server then you can edit the my.cnf file (usually at /etc/my.cnf) to increase the value of innodb_lock_wait_timeout. Increasing that limit should avoid this error.

The lock wait timeout may have been caused by clicking the button a second time, if the processing took a while.

Oh...
p.s. applying spam cleaner to user with over 8k posts
That's why then. That's a lot of data to clean and not what the spam cleaner is designed for.

Top Bottom