XF 1.2 Spam Cleaner Permissions Setup

Michael

I am wanting to allow a few of my members use the spam cleaner without being a Moderator, is this possible? If not, what specific permissions are needed to use the spam cleaner and are any usergroups a requirement?

Thank you.

I am wanting to allow a few of my members use the spam cleaner without being a Moderator, is this possible? If not, what specific permissions are needed to use the spam cleaner and are any usergroups a requirement?

Thank you.

Pretty sure it's a usergroup permission, hang on, let me check...

Yup:

upload_2013-9-15_14-18-37.webp

Grant that and they can use it :)

Thank you, I have tried that but it doesnt show the spam cleaner link on anyones profiles and it shows a permission error when going directly to the spam cleaning URL. I have checked the permissions and none are set to never too.

It definitely works for me...

Is there a spam link on the profile picture when hovering? I believe I may have only seen it there.

Otherwise, use the permissions analyser to see what the outcome of that permission is :)

It definitely works for me...

Is there a spam link on the profile picture when hovering? I believe I may have only seen it there.

Otherwise, use the permissions analyser to see what the outcome of that permission is :)

Thank you, that done the trick, I hadnt saved the registered group from Never to Not Set No so it was overriding it, it is working beautifully now :)

Top Bottom