Add-on Sort by date

ibab

I have an Announcements forum where I would like the threads to be sorted by the date, meaning that even if someone posts on a thread that is a month old, it wont move to the top but instead stay where it is.

I am aware of that at the bottom of each forum there is Thread Display Options which lets you change it, but I don't think that changes it for all, but just me?

I couldn't find anything like this from the resources or by searching, so I assume nothing like this exists yet?

Thanks.

Yes, what I meant is to get the threads display by it's creation date.
However, I would like to get it to be the default setting for the certain node, so that when someone clicks on the Announcements node, it will display them by the creation date.

There was/is an addon made by ragtek which adds that functionality. It was called TO (thread order). Maybe you can find it anywhere in the internet, since ragtek went away from XF....

Yes, what I meant is to get the threads display by it's creation date.
However, I would like to get it to be the default setting for the certain node, so that when someone clicks on the Announcements node, it will display them by the creation date.
There was/is an addon made by ragtek which adds that functionality. It was called TO (thread order). Maybe you can find it anywhere in the internet, since ragtek went away from XF....
Yeah try this: https://github.com/ragtek/TO

Top Bottom