sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

Hey @sonnb if we can import threads to albums, can you let us import a thread whose every post is a video so that all the posts in that thread are videos inside an album?

Basically, each post that is a video, is a video inside an album.

Hey @sonnb if we can import threads to albums, can you let us import a thread whose every post is a video so that all the posts in that thread are videos inside an album?

Basically, each post that is a video, is a video inside an album.
That is the thing I have mentioned to be checked.

Reactions: DRE
hi @sonnb. Couple of questions:
1) i accidently imported threads with the comments. Is there a way to delete the comments in the gallery?
2) when we import threads into the gallery, it seems that a snapshot is taken from that point. Is there a way so if images are added to the thread, it will be auto posted to the gallery?
3) is there a timeline for the next version of this addon will be released that will have the videos?

hi @sonnb. Couple of questions:
1) i accidently imported threads with the comments. Is there a way to delete the comments in the gallery?
2) when we import threads into the gallery, it seems that a snapshot is taken from that point. Is there a way so if images are added to the thread, it will be auto posted to the gallery?
3) is there a timeline for the next version of this addon will be released that will have the videos?

1. The only way is delete them directly in MySQL.
2. It is not a snapshot. It just takes attachments in threads and convert to gallery. That means it will have nothing to do with the threads after imported.
3. Around a week.

I'd really like to see the following added:

1. Public Statistics of Photos, Views, Likes, etc.

2. Comments to go towards post count total for users.

3. More prominent share icons.

Reactions: DRE
Is there a random slideshow on the homepage option for this addon that when clicking a pic takes you to the members album? This would be the most important feature for my members.

@sonnb A few questions, I asked before but didn't get a response:

2. Will your add on ever automatically resize images when uploaded to specific admin setting size?

3. Will your add on ever have video? Is it just youtube videos?

4. Will your add on ever have an option in the editor to add an image/s from a gallery to posts or threads?

Thanks,

When i try to add more cameras the camera datas wouldn't save. When i open the new camera again, all the datas are lost.
Can you fix this?

@sonnb A few questions, I asked before but didn't get a response:

2. Will your add on ever automatically resize images when uploaded to specific admin setting size?

3. Will your add on ever have video? Is it just youtube videos?

4. Will your add on ever have an option in the editor to add an image/s from a gallery to posts or threads?

Thanks,
2. It is not available yet but possibility will be available.
3. Video upload will available.
4. It will be implemented in future release.

Does the location map use clusters or will "all" markers be shown seperated?

Can the user change the size of the "tag me" box?
The maps will be optimized in each version so cluster might be available.
When i try to add more cameras the camera datas wouldn't save. When i open the new camera again, all the datas are lost.
Can you fix this?
What is your current version of XenGallery?

2. It is not available yet but possibility will be available.
3. Video upload will available.
4. It will be implemented in future release.

The maps will be optimized in each version so cluster might be available.

What is your current version of XenGallery?
Resize should be priority- to have members resize images is frustrating to them and generally leads to them not uploading pictures into albums. To add from
A post is also very important. I really hope you consider Implemting these very important items.

Top Bottom