sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

sonnb updated sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) with a new update entry:

New year, new price, new upgrade policy

Since 1/1/2015, I would like to announce new price and new upgrade policy as following details:

- Price decreased from 50$ to 40$.
- At the first time of purchasing you will get 1 year of free updates and supports. For next coming year, you will need to pay 10$ for new updates and supports.

For all current customers, you will get 2 years of updates and supports until 1/1/2017.

Thank you for your support.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I wish to see that it could be able to re-use the images/photos you have uploaded in your album to forum posts so no need to re-upload it again and save HD.

I'm trying to decide on a gallery solution. I like the look and feel of his one but I'm using XenPorta2 as my homepage. Are there any XP2 widgets for this gallery? If not will here be any?

I wish to see that it could be able to re-use the images/photos you have uploaded in your album to forum posts so no need to re-upload it again and save HD.
It's possible mate, just use the insert from gallery buttons (image or videos)

Reactions: RvG
just purchased and getting this error importing from vb3.7

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'forum.ppgal_setting' doesn't exist

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 808
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs() in sonnb/XenGallery/Importer/PhotopostVbGallery2.php at line 57
  6. sonnb_XenGallery_Importer_PhotopostVbGallery2->configure() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 76
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionConfig() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/****.org/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

True but the ability to choose which image i will insert on the spot is much better than asking the picture ID or album ID
Then it should be another question ;). Actually it is planned.
I'm trying to decide on a gallery solution. I like the look and feel of his one but I'm using XenPorta2 as my homepage. Are there any XP2 widgets for this gallery? If not will here be any?
It does have currently but you can use Widget Framework.

I did not know that. I will check.

That would be great because I'm looking for a gallery type solution but my budget is limited. XenPorta 2 will be my homepage and it makes no sense to set up two widget frameworks on the same page. I like the look and feel of this one. The following widgets would be useful...

1. A homepage widget which runs across the top of the forum

2. A sidebar widget

Also if the widgets could be set up to either pull from all categories/albums or only specific categories/albums then it would make it very customisable too. That would be a great incentive to get this gallery for any XP users.

Is there a way I share images to my Google+ page without cutting and pasting the link? Currently, I can only post to my main G+ account and not to a page.

Is there a way I share images to my Google+ page without cutting and pasting the link? Currently, I can only post to my main G+ account and not to a page.
I believe it is up to Google. On the posting UI, if it allows you to post as Page then you can do it, otherwise, you cannot.

Yeah, the pop up only gives the option to share with your main G+ account it's the same thing with Facebook.

Oh well, thanks for getting back to me anyway I'll keep looking for a solution.

we got this error last night:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'XenGallery_Model_User' not found - library/XenForo/Model.php:195
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto

Any idea how to solve this!

Thanks!

Klaus

we got this error last night:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'XenGallery_Model_User' not found - library/XenForo/Model.php:195
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto

Any idea how to solve this!

Thanks!

Klaus
Can you post detail stack trace?

I try to convince the "PhotoPost - vbb" importer to run. The folder strukture of my PhotoPost Pro installation is:

x:/forum/album/data/
x:/forum/album/data/500/
x:/forum/album/data/500/medium
x:/forum/album/data/500/mini/
x:/forum/album/data/500/thumbs
x:/forum/album/data/510/
x:/forum/album/data/510/medium
x:/forum/album/data/510/mini/
x:/forum/album/data/510/thumbs

I just upgraded to 8.4, but this structure keeps the same. Theoretically this could be my fault/a problem with the PP upgrade, so I have to check:
Is the above mentioned folder structure still correct for PP 8.4? If not, how should it look like?

Your importer, @sonnb , stops with an error, when I configure it with x:/forum/album/data/ as starting point:
Either the specified path to your PhotoPost Pro installation does not exist, or it does not contain the 'medium' folder that contains file attachments.

So, it seems it does not expect to have those 500, 501, 502... 5501... folders I have.

Top Bottom