Fixed sonnb to official XF Gallery

woody

While importing from sonnb gallery to the official xenforo gallery, the following error occurs. If I restart the import, I get duplicate key issues on the album table. If I remove the 80 or so lines from the table starting with the duplicating key, it inserts those lines again and then errors out with this error again.

Server Error
Unable to derive User ID from provided parameters.

1. XenForo_Model_User::getUserIdFromUser() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 1912
  2. XenForo_Model_User->getFollowedUserProfiles() in XenGallery/Model/Importers.php at line 648
  3. XenGallery_Model_Importers->getAlbumPrivacyAndShareUsersFromAlbumPrivacyXenGallery() in XenGallery/Importer/SonnbXenGallery.php at line 212
  4. XenGallery_Importer_SonnbXenGallery->_importAlbum() in XenGallery/Importer/SonnbXenGallery.php at line 196
  5. XenGallery_Importer_SonnbXenGallery->stepAlbums() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 97
  6. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 187
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 135
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /scsiraid/vhosts/forum.ih8mud.com/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

Could you create a support ticket, please?

I'd like to take a look.

If you could provide FTP access, I'd like to add a bit of code to work out what $userId it is getting because whatever it is, it's completely wrong so it'll be interesting to see where it's getting it from.

On top of that, if you could provide access to your Admin CP and PHP My Admin that will also be useful.

I have responded to the ticket, but this issue has been resolved now.

There's a couple of code changes in the next version to prevent the issue in future.

Top Bottom