Songs that aren't in english

Song is in Spanish, yet it is the Enlgish version of Nelly's Fuerte.:rolleyes:

It is English for a 20 seconds then 100% Spanish. :ROFLMAO:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

what about indian? ... my dancing skills are equally as great as the man in the video :D

Anything by 50 Cent?
I tried to tell people the hood is like another country....no one listens...they think I am joking. You really need a translater if your not from the hood. Again though...this is the way half the people speak out here.
I see what you did thar! :D
To be correct in hood speak of the northeast region we are in (50 cent lives 10-15 minutes from me now) we would not use that thar, thur or der your sentence in North-Eastside speak would be "I see what choass did right dere (pronounced dAir)". In fact it is not uncommon here when someone says something funny to say "dam muhfuh*** youz a stupid ******" and both parties laugh...or the one joking replies "aight ni**uh" and it is done.

Don't let 50's twitter post's make you think he is dis-intelligent...he addresses his people how they are comfortable. That being said, I do understand that there is a communication barrier with the slapdash way the hood puts words together.

All I have to ask is if this counts as a different language , should I post music that I have a hand in with the production in here rather than what are you listening to right now? Generally speaking anyone out here that didn't go to college pretty much talks like that myself included.

Are these non English lyrics or not? To me this is perfectly understandable but in interest of comprehension does anyone understand the lingo or is it that obscurely written into the already complex English lingo. Seriously asking here...don't be shy about your opinion...I am not.

<3 one of my new fav's :love: and the video is hmm win!

moar info here <<

Am ready to leave my wife for the one in pink :ROFLMAO:
I want to like that but I don't want your wife to think I approve of it :-) But yeah she is smokin..if pink turns you down let me know so I can see if I am able to finesse it :p

I tried to tell people the hood is like another country....no one listens...they think I am joking. You really need a translater if your not from the hood. Again though...this is the way half the people speak out here.

To be correct in hood speak of the northeast region we are in (50 cent lives 10-15 minutes from me now) we would not use that thar, thur or der your sentence in North-Eastside speak would be "I see what choass did right dere (pronounced dAir)". In fact it is not uncommon here when someone says something funny to say "dam muhfuh*** youz a stupid ******" and both parties laugh...or the one joking replies "aight ni**uh" and it is done.

Don't let 50's twitter post's make you think he is dis-intelligent...he addresses his people how they are comfortable. That being said, I do understand that there is a communication barrier with the slapdash way the hood puts words together.

All I have to ask is if this counts as a different language , should I post music that I have a hand in with the production in here rather than what are you listening to right now? Generally speaking anyone out here that didn't go to college pretty much talks like that myself included.

Are these non English lyrics or not? To me this is perfectly understandable but in interest of comprehension does anyone understand the lingo or is it that obscurely written into the already complex English lingo. Seriously asking here...don't be shy about your opinion...I am not.

I grew up in the Ghetto. Just an FYI.

Top Bottom