Something other then Nimbus

Robby

Hi,

I'm with Nimbus for a descent time now and there is not a month that go by or i have problems, with never descent solutions. I know many people say that Nimbus is the best and they are surely not bad, but i was epecting much more for that kind of money. For example, when i enter my site, currently it stays stuck. Not just xenforo but also wordpress. The speed isn't always good and have stated that several times but i always get the same answer. Go to pingdom tools and check the speed. When i do that and show them the slow results their answer is always: we don't see anything unusual. But i'm not trying to bash them, just saying.

That said, what hosts are really good besides Nimbus? Because for that kind of money i'm searching something good. Vps or not is not important, when it can handle it at a descent speed I am happy. Sites are located in Europe.

It must be at least 1GB ram i expect. i have one xeforo forum and about 10 wordpress sites on it.
Thanks for your opinion. Again, i'm not trying to get answers such as Nimbus is great for me or i have no problems, because that can be true, but it's not the case with me.
Currently I have Tornado with them.

I had the CIRRUS plan with them for years and upgraded my ram, had no problems. Talk to Tim over there and I'm sure he will help you out, I am over in USA and they have been a tremendous amount of help. He will definatley help optimize it too, but your 1gb of ram is super low.....we had 12.

I had the CIRRUS plan with them for years and upgraded my ram, had no problems. Talk to Tim over there and I'm sure he will help you out, I am over in USA and they have been a tremendous amount of help. He will definatley help optimize it too, but your 1gb of ram is super low.....we had 12.
Actually Tornado has 2, but the thing is. Before i was on shared hosting with far less capacity of server and had never such problems then now.
Allready tried to say it like 100 times, tired of getting the same answers over and over again but thanks for your advice.

Top Bottom