RM 2.1 Setting initial download count to something other than "0"

bzcomputers

I am in the process of moving a site over to XenForo. Unfortunately, my previous download manager does not have a conversion to XenForo Resource manager so I will need to re-upload each download/resource item individually. Not the worst thing in the world but I would prefer to not have to show/start with download "0" for each resource. It's not accurate and would be misleading to those looking for popular resources on the site.

What would be the easiest way to take my current download counts for each resource and set it as the initial starting count in XenForo? I know this will need to be done individually for each resource since they are all different counts.

Since I'm just setting up my site now I don't have a resource table with data to look through and I'd like to have an idea of what I need to do and where I need to look before I start uploading many resources.

Can I just set an auto_increment to something other than zero? Is there a table/column I can edit that XenForo will just count up from that number going forward?

Thanks for any help.

Top Bottom