Something I'm doing to support....

Myster Dude

Unfortunately I cannot purchase a XenForo at the moment, I would really love to however. But I just need to save my money to buy one. However, just because I don't have one, doesn't mean I'm not going to support XenForo. I have done my duty for my site to add an advertisement that will lead to this site. I generate thousands of users each day, and its most likely their going to click on the ad that will lead to XenForo.

For over the past 7 years of my experience as web administrator, I have seen them all. But XenForo is different, it has something that others don't. It starts off as its been on the internet for a very long time.

So without further a do, here is a picture of my ad on my site. I do however still use vBulletin 4x sadly, but once I get enough cash I'll certainly buy a XenForo License.

Attachments

• LOL.webp
    LOL.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 123
Unfortunately I cannot purchase a XenForo at the moment, I would really love to however. But I just need to save my money to buy one. However, just because I don't have one, doesn't mean I'm not going to support XenForo. I have done my duty for my site to add an advertisement that will lead to this site. I generate thousands of users each day, and its most likely their going to click on the ad that will lead to XenForo.

For over the past 7 years of my experience as web administrator, I have seen them all. But XenForo is different, it has something that others don't. It starts off as its been on the internet for a very long time.

So without further a do, here is a picture of my ad on my site. I do however still use vBulletin 4x sadly, but once I get enough cash I'll certainly buy a XenForo License.
AHHAHAAHAHAH ROFLMHO!!!!

I'm not trying to be mean Mr. Dude, but without the link I could not tell you that no one can see the link anyway since it blends in with the background.

I'm not trying to be mean Mr. Dude, but without the link I could not tell you that no one can see the link anyway since it blends in with the background.
Well I changed the theme to default, it should be more vieable, I'll ad every ad space for XenForo now!
Muhahahaha :p

Edit:
Gee, I hope I don't get sued or my license doesn't get suspended for doing that...

The phrase "next best" can be taken two ways. I'm assuming you mean that XenForo will soon displace the current "best" to become the new "best", but "next best" can also mean second best.

Your site was not loading a few moments ago, seems like server problems, better check server load.

PS: Loading now, but really can't see the link on that layout either, you need to change the anchor text link color.

Your site was not loading a few moments ago, seems like server problems, better check server load.

PS: Loading now, but really can't see the link on that layout either, you need to change the anchor text link color.
I appreciate your concern.
However the site seems to be loading just fine. Sometimes the server is off once an awhile because its free after all. But once i get XenForo I'll be able to get that and a new host.

Top Bottom