XF 2.1 someone hacked my forum

itstuff

hello,

someone hacked my forum and copy my all database and post on another site...

please anyone here who can find the error in my forum, how hacker got my database of my forum

please please expert please help me.

am not feeling secure anymore..please help.

thanks

A lot of the times they haven't actually got your database, nor even a functioning site, but instead they have crawled all of the HTML pages of your site and then uploaded them elsewhere - so they've merely duplicated your available content rather than any security breach occurring.

If they have actually got your database, you really need to work with your host to ascertain how they were able to gain access to your server and database.

A lot of the times they haven't actually got your database, nor even a functioning site, but instead they have crawled all of the HTML pages of your site and then uploaded them elsewhere - so they've merely duplicated your available content rather than any security breach occurring.

If they have actually got your database, you really need to work with your host to ascertain how they were able to gain access to your server and database.
I got your point..

I just saw a his users are different and my users are different with name....but contents are same like my contents.

You can block him on server level, just check what IP he's using. If he's using CloudFlare, you need to create a PHP file that outputs the visitor's IP and simply access that file on his domain, and you will get his server's IP.

sir how to stop web crawling?

"antivirsues" are active you write: how many antivirus program's are employed in your computer?
If you use more than one antivirusprogramm, your Windows is vulnerable!
Avira antivirus is active and firewall is active also and Windows own antivirus is also active..everything is good from my end...
its fully clean...also I have good balance in blockchain wallet and no one touched it...if anyone hack my computer then it should be hack also :D

my system is fully secure..

If you haven't already, remove any addons by Briv* (I can't say the entire name here). Those were the addons I recommended could have big security problems.
ok sir I will disable his plugins
we paid them money for add-on so our money is also wasted.

I hope xenforo admins will take some action against his add-on

I hope xenforo admins will take some action against his add-on
Xenforo did. They removed the addons and banned the user. Trying to type the word results in *******. Zero search results too.

Unfortunately that is a major fault, since there is no search results to show how poor their practices were.

Search on theadminzone.com

Top Bottom