XF 2.0 Some time posting issues

Nirjonadda

We are getting issue from post, Write a reply in the quick box at the bottom of the thread and sometimes, pressing Post does nothing, it just greys out for 2-3 seconds..it become available again..and thinking it was somekind of glitch, you press it again since reply didn't appear. The second time you press it, you'll automatically create 2 identical posts, post the same thing 2 times.

Please let me know that fix. Also this issue happen on edit thread. need to click two time. We will see the indication as normal at the top right that it seems to be open/saving but nothing more will happen.

@Nirjonadda - any errors in the browser console when you use Quick Reply?

Something must be interfering with the JS for just Quick Reply as posts still submit if you refresh right?

Also anything on the server that is affecting your JS? E.g Cloudflare Rocket Loader, LiteSpeed JS minify , etc. ?

Also are you or your members using an adblocker? If your topic title or post content has a blacklisted word in your adblocker that will kill the JS.

@Nirjonadda - any errors in the browser console when you use Quick Reply?

No, no browser errors.

I think error from /js/vendor/vendor-compiled.js

ScreenShot00051.webp

Something must be interfering with the JS for just Quick Reply as posts still submit if you refresh right?

Yes reload will be show this post.

Also anything on the server that is affecting your JS? E.g Cloudflare Rocket Loader, LiteSpeed JS minify , etc. ?

No, If we post 100 reply then its will be happen 4/5 time, not all time.

I think we’ve reached the limits of troubleshooting without having access or seeing the website.

You should create a ticket so a XF developer can take a look.

Top Bottom