Some Resource Manager Questions

zooki

1. Is it possible to make a list of the items in a category ordered? For example, I could make an ordered list of tutorials.

2. Can I hide particular tabs Or information on a tab? - I know that you can limit who views attachments, however I would like to embed video or other information that is only viewable to certain usergroups.

3. Can I install more than one RM on one xenforo site (if used for very different purposes)?

1. Is it possible to make a list of the items in a category ordered? For example, I could make an ordered list of tutorials.

This is being requested and I would expect an addon before long.

2. Can I hide particular tabs Or information on a tab? - I know that you can limit who views attachments, however I would like to embed video or other information that is only viewable to certain usergroups.

I have hidden all tabs because I use a pages menu instead. I don'y see why this could noy be a conditional.

3. Can I install more than one RM on one xenforo site (if used for very different purposes)?

The licence agreement links the RM to your XF licence. It may be possible fro you to pay for a second RM by arrangement. I'd ask on a support ticket or sales enquiry email..

Top Bottom