Some questions before buying xenforo.

Alzea

Hi,

I have a few questions before buying xenforo :

1. How the future of XenForo (XF) ? Can you guarantee XF will continue to live? I read in some places about copyright issues and legal battle. And I'm afraid it will impact very badly on XenForo especially for costumers.

2. I'm from Indonesia. I do not have a credit card, only have a debit card. Can I buy using a debit card? or can I purchase, by sending money directly through Western Union?

Sorry for my bad English, Thanks.

In this economy, NOBODY can give you a guaranty that they will be around forever. I suggest you read about the case if you are worried about it. You will come to the conclusion that it is frivolous and nothing to worry about.

I think most debit cards can be used as a credit card.

Dodge answered the first one pretty well. Regarding payment, debit card may work depending on the type. For instance, mine is a Visa Debit card and it can be used like a credit card, I use it for all my payments. You can probably look up more about the kind of debit card you have online and see if it can be used as a credit card.

Hi,

I have a few questions before buying xenforo :

1. How the future of XenForo (XF) ? Can you guarantee XF will continue to live? I read in some places about copyright issues and legal battle. And I'm afraid it will impact very badly on XenForo especially for costumers.

2. I'm from Indonesia. I do not have a credit card, only have a debit card. Can I buy using a debit card? or can I purchase, by sending money directly through Western Union?

Sorry for my bad English, Thanks.
I go to Bali once a year! How cool! :P I've even learned some Indonesian.

I go to Bali once a year! How cool! :p I've even learned some Indonesian.

Hi, glad you like it. Please come again whenever you want. But I live in Jakarta... :)
Maybe you can also visit Yogyakarta. There are so many foreign tourists there.
Thanks.

For any payment issues, please use the Contact Us form.

Ok, i'll send ticket for more information, Thanks :)

Paypal accepts my Thai debit card no problem. I'm sure your card will work just fine.

Honestly, I really do not quite understand about paypal, but I will try to find reference on Google... :p

Thanks

Paypal acts like middle man. You register and give them ways to transfer money from you. It can be from your bank account, or your credit/debit card. There's a process to verify that you really is the owner of the account/card which your bank can help you.

After that, when you buy things online, instead of having to input your credit card information all over the place, your card information is only with Paypal. And paypal will take care of money transaction for you. With a little charge of course.

Hi, glad you like it. Please come again whenever you want. But I live in Jakarta... :)
Maybe you can also visit Yogyakarta. There are so many foreign tourists there.
Thanks.

Ok, i'll send ticket for more information, Thanks :)

Honestly, I really do not quite understand about paypal, but I will try to find reference on Google... :p

Thanks
My parents have business in Bali. We've got some really good Indonesian friends and Ling is from Yogyakarta, I think. Anyway, enough hijacking. ;)

Paypal acts like middle man. You register and give them ways to transfer money from you. It can be from your bank account, or your credit/debit card. There's a process to verify that you really is the owner of the account/card which your bank can help you.

After that, when you buy things online, instead of having to input your credit card information all over the place, your card information is only with Paypal. And paypal will take care of money transaction for you. With a little charge of course.

Hi, Thanks... My Debit Card have Visa logo, and i found good reference on the net, :D

I don't believe PayPal requires registration to tender a payment. It makes it easier the next time but it is not necessary any longer.

Jeff

Hi, Sorry i do not understand... but, yes it requires registration and verification, :(

My parents have business in Bali. We've got some really good Indonesian friends and Ling is from Yogyakarta, I think. Anyway, enough hijacking. ;)

Hehehe... ok my bro.. I am studying in Jogja now. If you vacation in Jogja, please feel free to contact me. I'll be your tour guide, for free of course... :D
Thanks

For any payment issues, please use the Contact Us form.

BTW, I do not see any spoiler here? :unsure:
I will really need it.
Thanks

Top Bottom