Hi all, evaluating Xenforo, and had a few questions that weren't clear to me after looking at the demo quickyl.
- How customizable are the themes? When I look at themes in the marketplace, they generally look themed rather than many drastic changes. Any thoughts?
- Are there good content management systems that have been built on top of Xenforo?
- Where are all the media stored? Is there a better, secure way, to manage the media (videos, imags, etc.) and also manage the bandwidth? It looks people use S3 and DigitalOcean Spaces and some people have some crazy bandwidth usage.
- Is there a hosted or managed Xenforo provider?
- What is the return policy if the software doesn't meet our needs?
- Does the pay wall and monetization functionality handle renewals with Stripe or Paypal?