1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some presale Questions / phpbb

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by angela77, Aug 29, 2014.

1. angela77

angela77 New Member

I would like to buy xenforo, but before I have to check the following points.

1. Is it possible to use 1 style for mobile and one for desktop and tablet? I know xenforo is responsive but for better handle my adverts I would like to use to different themes.

2. we had a mod like miserable user. Is it true that xenoforo has this by default already installed?

3. Is there a option or addon that a admin can manuelly check the private messages? If yes, please send me a link to the addon

4. The URls in our forum are SEO Urls and look like:

Topics has NO forum directy between. Will this 301 script work:

5. Does xenforo have file cache for guests?

thank you
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You would need custom development to identify device types and serve a different style.

I don't know what the "miserable user" add-on does. XenForo has Discouraged built in: https://xenforo.com/help/discouraging-banning/

There are add-ons which allow you to read Conversations. You can search here: Resources

I haven't checked those redirection scripts - it may be necessary to tweak them for your own use.

File caching is supported, yes.
    maszd likes this.