I'm very interested in Xenforo, but I have a few questions:
1) Are the issues this site mentioned still issues with Xenforo? (their issues may have more to do with their hosts than Xenforo, but just checking)
2) How many forums can Xenforo create/handle? Are thousands possible?
3) Can images, attachments, etc. be uploaded and included in threads or would I have to purchase one of the Extras to my license to have that option?
4) Is it possible to filter threads by multiple prefixes?
5) Are Custom Thread Fields provided?
6) Can I include the first image in a thread as a thumbnail before the thread suject in the threads list?
7) Is Xenforo as easy as MyBB when it comes to working with the code and changing things?
8) Is it possible to have payment required from a user to use a particular thread prefix?
9) Can I implement other payment and captcha options other than what is included in Xenforo?
10) Will Xenforo get greedy like vBulletin? I remember when I first started using vBulletin their license and upgrade costs were very similar to Xenforo's now. Now look how much they are!
Any help and info would be much appreciated.