Some gaming videos for you

Roach

I work with Ludos in creating game play videos during our spare time for anyone who wants to view them. We post videos of Call of Duty, Minecraft, League of Legends and much more! We also have a retro day, today we posted a game play of Lemmings from 20 years ago. If you could watch these videos, if you have the spare time, and then subscribe if you do enjoy. I will much appreciate. If you have any comments about the channel or the videos then you can post them below. Thanks to everyone who checks these videos out as we work hard for you to make you enjoyable content. If this is in the wrong section or anything else feel free to delete the topic.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good stuff... I too release videos:

Since we're sharing gaming videos, I bid you these...

5 years ago, I was playing COD4...

For a year and a half, I've been playing MW3...

Good stuff... I too release videos:
Nice video. Your channel is doing well. How long did it take you to get to 1000 subscribers?

@8thos - Nice video man ) You thinking of doing anything in terms of making content for the channel more often?

Since we're sharing gaming videos, I bid you these...
Some great videos on your channel man but you are not getting any subs on that channel? How come?

Some great videos on your channel man but you are not getting any subs on that channel? How come?
In the COD4 video, in that channel I have 17 subscribers. I'm not using it at the moment because it's just not the right time. I need capital to get that off the ground...

But the other MW3 videos, are from two channels. One is CarlosX720 which was actually designed for uploaded videos from Call of Duty Elite. And the MW3Blog one is the one that I'm confused about... The website itself brings about 136,000+ visitors worldwide, but none of them subscribed. *facepalmed*

:notworthy:

Not me, but that video is hilarious....

I took one video from my vault and uploaded it to YouTube, however the lowest quality is terrible (watch it 480p or above for best quality):

Be warned - I got hit good by a tactical insertion camper in the middle of the video, ;)
However that's not my best film of me playing with the model 1887 in MW3 (did I mention that it's GOLD :love:).​

@Carlos - no quickscope ...? :confused:
I remember I quickscoped 3 guys in a row (prestige higher than 5) right in-front of me from a recent game I played using the MSR.

I. Hate. Dropshotters. :mad: But otherwise, everything else you did, awesome job! Subscribed! :)
Be warned - I got hit good by a tactical insertion camper in the middle of the video, ;)
That little - b!^@#. Just when you thought you checked your corners, there comes a camper at the corner of the location. (n)
@Carlos - no quickscope ...? :confused:
I find quickscoping hard to do in MW3 because of the feedback from each shot. I do it sometimes, but not all the time.

At one point, I felt bad@$$ when I did do it in MW3 precisely because it's hard to do, in my humble opinion.

BTW, is that XBL or PSN?

In the COD4 video, in that channel I have 17 subscribers. I'm not using it at the moment because it's just not the right time. I need capital to get that off the ground...

But the other MW3 videos, are from two channels. One is CarlosX720 which was actually designed for uploaded videos from Call of Duty Elite. And the MW3Blog one is the one that I'm confused about... The website itself brings about 136,000+ visitors worldwide, but none of them subscribed. *facepalmed*

:notworthy:
It is a shame. Good quality videos going to waste.

Top Bottom