1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some bugs...

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Jamie Hankins, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Jamie Hankins

Jamie Hankins Member

Hey guys. Loving Xen as usally.

Got some issues...

On the steamlogin plugin I get an error when associating a new account saying:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method WidgetFramework_Extend_DataWriter_User::setCustomFields() in /home/blackhea/public_html/library/Dark/SteamLogin/ControllerPublic/Kyouko.php on line 167

On donations plugin someone donated but it diden't update and I'm getting this error:

ErrorException: Undefined variable: donor - library/XenFarjad/Donations/Helper/Paypal.php:110
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 2:22 AM

Stack Trace​

#0 /home/blackhea/public_html/library/XenFarjad/Donations/Helper/Paypal.php(110): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Array, 0) #1 /home/blackhea/public_html/library/XenFarjad/Donations/Helper/Paypal.php(60): XenFarjad_Donations_Helper_Paypal->writeDonor('VERIFIED', Array, 'donation', 0, 2) #2 /home/blackhea/public_html/library/XenFarjad/Donations/ControllerPublic/Index.php(120): XenFarjad_Donations_Helper_Paypal->insertTxn() #3 /home/blackhea/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenFarjad_Donations_ControllerPublic_Index->actionNotify(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #4 /home/blackhea/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() #5 /home/blackhea/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #6 {main}

Finally I have this error:

So... What do I do :(
    All help apreciated
  2. Floris

Floris Guest

The first two are plugin errors, post in the plugin thread to get support on them.
    I can't view your attachments, as they require registration on your site before I can view them.
  3. Jamie Hankins

Jamie Hankins Member

Permissions fixed. I'l post the bugs in plugin support now
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The other issues are related to the style.
    You need to post in the relevant style thread, presumably Flexile.