XF 1.5 I am getting this on some threads but not all--cannot post or reply

leslie dow

Nevermind, we figured it out. The server time was out of whack.

On some threads, ones created aroind 3:45 am today when anyone posts a reply to a thread, they get this error:
I had two addons that were referenced in this error that I have disabled (CMF Core and CMF Threads, and Trophies by Waindigo).
I have disabled them and am still getting this error.
Any suggestions for what is going on? It's only with threads that were created or posted to in aobut a 2-hour window earlier today. Threads being created now are fine and ones that do not have any comments during that window are fine.
I have also tried moving the thread to a different node and that does not fix this.

Thanks
Leslie

The following error occurred:
Cannot insert a message in the middle of a discussion.
  1. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_setPosition() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 354
  2. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1460
  3. XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 571
  4. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/index.php at line 13

Last edited:
Top Bottom