RM 2.1 Some basic questions

Johnn Four

Hi,

Just getting my feet wet with Resource Manager.

I'm looking to offer members exclusive articles. Is there a way I can change the look and feel of articles versus the other parts of the site?

For example, changing font face and size, content area width, content area background colour, etc. just for Resources, or better yet, specific Resource Categories.

Can I change the features/functions around the content area? Such as sidebar widgets with list of Categories, Top Resources, and Who's Online.

Can I create a custom sub-menu, either as a widget or in the nav? For example, I have a course with 50 pages/posts and 5 modules/sections in Wordpress I want to migrate over. I'd like members to be able to navigate easily between posts and sections. What's the best way to allow this course material navigation?

Thanks for the help!

Johnn

Another question, is it possible to have new Resources added to a Category point to a shared forum thread?

For some content, I'd prefer there wasn't a new thread opened for each. Instead, I direct people to a single, shared thread where they can discuss all things related to a specific Category.

Top Bottom