XF 1.4 [SOLVED : Rebuild user cache] Group User Name CSS issue ?

Ghostaunt

Hello,

I think there is an issue with the User Name CSS groups.
I have an user with this groups :

User settings :
Primary :
  1. Forum member
Secondary :
  1. Member of Exodia
  2. Member of LoL

Groups priority :
  1. Member of LoL
    Priority : 20
    User Name CSS : color: red;

2. Member of Exodia
    Priority : 0
    User name CSS : (empty)

3. Forum member
    Priority : 0
    User name CSS : (empty)

And it doesn't work... The user has any style propertie (and any class style)..
But if I set a color in the group 'Member of Exodia', I see the color on his nickname...

What's wrong ?
Can you help me please ?

Last edited:
Your settings appear correct.

Try editing/saving the user via the Admin CP, or rebuild all user info after changing the groups:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild User Caches

I keep trying this but it's not working.

Applied css as normal, increased display priority to 1, rebuilt user cache, nothing. Checked everything simple but nothing works.

What am I missing?

That would likely imply that there's still another priority value that's higher, or you're checking a place where the rich values aren't displayed. (Looking at a post should be sufficient. Ensure you're testing on the default style though to eliminate that as a variable.) Look at all of the groups the user is a member of and confirm that the priority value for the group you want is the highest.

That would likely imply that there's still another priority value that's higher, or you're checking a place where the rich values aren't displayed. (Looking at a post should be sufficient. Ensure you're testing on the default style though to eliminate that as a variable.) Look at all of the groups the user is a member of and confirm that the priority value for the group you want is the highest.

I found another usergroup with higher priority, increased priority on custom usergroup, rebuilt user cache, checked on default style, still nothing. :(

Top Bottom