MG 1.1 SOLVED : Images will not resize automatically

Robf23

Can't seem to get this working. With attachments it's working fine, set a MB size, and a pixel dimension that fits inside it, and it will resize an image down.

With XFMG it doesn't do the same. I've set the MB to 100MB and the pixel size to 1600x1600. But it still says the 6000x4000 pixel image that someone is trying to upload is too big. The only

Here's the error and settings. So for the moment global quotas are turned off. I tried doing it via user permissions but it doesn't make a difference it seems (might have to double check the Max File Size again...)

PHP max post and upload size is set to 32MB, memory set to 512MB and the file I'm trying to upload is 3M. It is however 6000x4000.

I started looking into this because XFMG won't build a thumbnail for it (I have the 3 dots instead), i've tried forcing it to make another as well.

This isn't the only image it happens to either.

Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 11.21.35.webpScreen Shot 2017-12-10 at 11.20.43.webp

The same would happen if you attached it to a post. It's a subtly different error message but it tells me that it's too large to be resized.

There's an XF config option which controls this - limits things so only images below 20 megapixels can be resized. It can be increased:
PHP:
$config['maxImageResizePixelCount'] = 30000000;
That will allow images up to 30 megapixels in size to be resized.

Top Bottom