1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by DirtRider, Sep 14, 2012.

1. DirtRider

DirtRider Guest

I am looking at moving from VB4 to this software and just have two questions

1. I see that the cost of this software is $140 + $40 for an additional years support. So after the 2 years are up what will my cost be then?

2. I assume that there is a converter to convert from VB4 to this software?
  2. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

Welcome to the XenForo community :)

Yes, the software cost $140 for an owners license. I say owners, because once you own it, it's yours. The first year comes with free updates. Support here is always free via ticket support and we also have a very friendly and active community. For every year there after, it is only $40 to renew. So if you do not pay the renew fee today and allowed it to expire, it would still be $40 when you do decide to renew (and if you didn't renew, you would still own the software and could still use it)

YES, there is both a vBulletin 3 and a vBulletin 4 importer. The vBulletin 4 importer can be found here

Both importers are easy to use and fun very smoothly. They're designed so that even a noob (not saying you are one) could easily convert to XenForo. But if you want help to do so, there are a lot of willing people here who can either guide you through it or do it for you (myself included)
  3. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member

Adam Howard likes this.
  4. psTubble27

psTubble27 Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say that in my experience, the ... -> XF converters have worked like the rest of their software: effortlessly, and without a bug. The link to the vb4->XF converter has been posted. Let us know if we can help with anything.
    Adam Howard likes this.
  5. DirtRider

DirtRider Guest

Wow guys what a fast turnaround on these questions, thanks and if this is how it always goes I think I am using the wrong software now already :D
    vVv likes this.