Software

• Thread starter Thread starter DirtRider
  • Start date Start date
D

DirtRider

I am looking at moving from VB4 to this software and just have two questions

1. I see that the cost of this software is $140 + $40 for an additional years support. So after the 2 years are up what will my cost be then?

2. I assume that there is a converter to convert from VB4 to this software?

I am looking at moving from VB4 to this software and just have two questions

1. I see that the cost of this software is $140 + $40 for an additional years support. So after the 2 years are up what will my cost be then?

2. I assume that there is a converter to convert from VB4 to this software?
Welcome to the XenForo community :)

Yes, the software cost $140 for an owners license. I say owners, because once you own it, it's yours. The first year comes with free updates. Support here is always free via ticket support and we also have a very friendly and active community. For every year there after, it is only $40 to renew. So if you do not pay the renew fee today and allowed it to expire, it would still be $40 when you do decide to renew (and if you didn't renew, you would still own the software and could still use it)

YES, there is both a vBulletin 3 and a vBulletin 4 importer. The vBulletin 4 importer can be found here

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/vbulletin-4-to-xenforo-importer.256/

Both importers are easy to use and fun very smoothly. They're designed so that even a noob (not saying you are one) could easily convert to XenForo. But if you want help to do so, there are a lot of willing people here who can either guide you through it or do it for you (myself included)

I just wanted to say that in my experience, the ... -> XF converters have worked like the rest of their software: effortlessly, and without a bug. The link to the vb4->XF converter has been posted. Let us know if we can help with anything.

Wow guys what a fast turnaround on these questions, thanks and if this is how it always goes I think I am using the wrong software now already :D

Top Bottom